FFXIVAPP isn't working...well sort of.

• As the title may suggest my app is working in the sense that it will parse both DPS and threat (the main reason i use it) and the overlays work but if i try to do anything in the app its just sort of stuck, the "update" button has been spinning no stop since the last update and it keeps say "changes will take place after restarting the application" but this started around, i want to say a week or a week and a half ago so it has been restarted multiple times since then i have also done a clean reinstall twice (on each of the plugins and the app itself) the refresh button on the bottom of the parser section has been doing the same thing i don't know when the parser started doing it as i only noticed it last night. if anyone knows how to fix this it would be great if not i guess its alright for now as the overplay still work, not sure why the app is half broken but i figured i would see if some one could lend a hand/bring it to some ones attention so that maybe it can be looked into/fixed.

• I added those and made them spin purposefully ^^; The latest update will remove the spin and adjust some of the icons.

• @icehunter said in FFXIVAPP isn't working...well sort of.:

I added those and made them spin purposefully ^^; The latest update will remove the spin and adjust some of the icons.

thank you for making it stop it wasn't causing any problems just more a minor annoyance then anything else. also is there a way to post the parser to my in game chat? if there is how do i do it if not maybe something that could be added in the future as it would be more helpful then posting a picture into my discord and letting my raid team decipher it fro them self's ^^

Looks like your connection to FFXIVAPP was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.